Exchanges Cryptocurrency Exchanges by Trade Volume
|Bithumb Global||$ 141,703,150|
|BITFRONT||BITFRONT is LINE's global cryptocurrency exchange. Trade major tokens like Bitcoin and Ethereum in USD fiat markets. BITFRONT also lists LINK, the base coin of LINE's blockchain mainnet "LINK Chain".||$ 98,507,607|
|Currency.com||Currency.com is the world’s first regulated tokenised securities exchange enabling anyone with crypto and fiat to trade financial assets from the world’s biggest companies with up to 500x leverage.
Currency.com enables crypto holders to make the most of your investment by offering access to more than 1300 tokenised securities of the most traded global financial assets – all without putting your crypto holdings under price pressure or converting to fiat.
With Currency.com you can:
- Do more with less with up to 500x leverage (or buy and sell assets of your choice);
- Manage your risk with sell at loss, guaranteed sell at loss, take profit orders;
- Elevate your trading strategy with access to over 75 technical indicators;
- Fund your account and withdraw via card, bank transfer or crypto wallet;
- Step ahead of the pack with instant price alerts;
- Never lose more than you put in with negative balance protection;
- Trade confidently with a regulated platform and dedicated human support;
- See where you stand with personalised trading reports.
Currency.com offers you a new generation financial app for both crypto and fiat. The free mobile platform is designed to buy and sell cryptos with fiat money, store holdings in a secure place and make cross-crypto exchanges. Competitive quotes are coupled with trusted regulatory standards to give users the best possible financial experience.
Currency.com – an exchange where crypto meets Wall St.